Create a Receipt Here!
Here we will immediately print receipts that have been made using the above method on A4 paper. If you use paper of different sizes, please adjust. If we use A4 paper we can print receipts with A6 size of 4 pieces on one sheet of paper. Please refer to the following steps …
- Step 1:
Please press Ctrl + P on the keyboard. You will automatically be directed to the settings page to print as shown below, select the printer you want to use then select the Printer Properties option. In the Printer Properties section in the Layout menu, set the Page Size to A4 or adjust it to the paper size you are using.
- Step 2:
After that, also adjust the Settings section of the printing settings. You can adjust it as shown below, the most important is to fill in the Pages section with 1,1,1,1 and the last select 4 Pages Per Sheet. If you have selected the Print button to start printing the receipt.
As we have mentioned above, by arranging it like that on one sheet of paper the result will be 4 receipts printed, of course using this method you can also save more paper, to separate them please cut them manually. That’s the way you can use to make your own receipts using Microsoft Word, the rest please create your own according to your needs. Thus this tutorial, good luck trying good luck.
How to Fill Out Payment Receipt
Receipt is a document or letter used for proof of payment of a money transfer from the money giver to the recipient, complete with a number of other equipment details, such as the purpose of payment, the date and place of the payment transaction. Receipts are very important in what other transactions for large transactions, with receipts, there will be legal force in them.
Inside the receipt there is usually a stamp. The usual stamp is stamp duty 3000 and 6000, the use of stamp is different according to the state of the transaction carried out. The provisions for using the stamp are as follows:
Provisions for the use of stamp duty
Transactions that occur between Rp.250,000.00 to Rp1,000,000.00 use a stamp duty of 3000, but if; Transactions in excess of Rp1,000,000.00, the stamp used is 6000 stamp, As for small transactions, which are less than Rp. 250,000, it is not necessary to use stamp duty.
For a fairly large transaction, in addition to using a receipt stamped with stamp also added a number of other documents such as a letter of agreement, which had been signed by both parties and witnesses to strengthen the legality of the letter. As for what should be seen in making receipts include the following:
- Don’t occasionally sign a blank receipt
- At the end of the description or explanation, it should give a final mark so that the article cannot be added to other explanations that are not in accordance with the agreement
- Writing the place and date should be close to the signature of the person who received the money
- Write the full name of the person who received the money
- If using a stamp, then the signature regarding the stamp should be attached
- It must be distinguished between a memorandum of sale and purchase receipt
How to Make Cool Receipts (Receipts, Stores) in Word
Receipt is a kind of proof that there has been a transaction. Usually indeed receipts have been sold in stores, you only need to use them. But what if you make it yourself so that the name of your company or store brand is in the receipt? In addition to making your shop more professional, using your own receipts can make customers memorized your store’s brand. And also as a security method because only you have receipts like that.
if you want to make your own receipt. I will tell how. There are two examples of receipts that are often used, namely store receipts that are usually a lot of goods purchased, then there are also receipts of receipts of money regarding payment of certain things. I’ll give a tutorial on making these two cool receipts
On the receipts, to be cool you can add a company logo on the receipt. The way to make this receipt is very easy
Step 1: Open Microsoft Word
Step 2: Insert> Table> Select the desired number of tables
Step 3: Merge the table, or split the table and adjust the appearance as you wish
How to merge (merge cells) = Block tables that you want to merge, then click the Layout tab, and Merge Cell
How to split (split cells) = click the table you want to split, then click the Layout tab, Split Cells, enter the amount as desired.
To get rid of the border you can click the Home tab> then click on the table icon, various options appear, you can click the no border, if you want to bring up the border you click again the options you need
Step 5: Fill in the data data in accordance with the receipt data
The data that is usually in the receipt is as follows:
- No: shows which receipt is to what amount
- Date: shows when the transaction was made
- Receive from: shows the name of the depositor
- Be calculated: shows the amount of money deposited, mentioned in tenses
- For payments: shows the requirements of the payment
- $: to make it faster to see the amount of money paid
- Recipient’s signature: the signature of the person receiving the money
- Depositors’ signatures: signatures of those who deposited money
Step 6: Save it
If you want to print directly, then just leave it. Now it’s easy right, if you want it even easier you can edit from the receipt template that I made.
Store Receipt (memorandum)
For receipts, in fact the manufacturing principle is the same, using tables. The only difference is the data that will be entered later and the paper size used. But to make it clearer, I still explain how to make it in order from the start. For those who are lazy to make themselves can go directly to the last step where I share receipt templates that I made. The steps to make a Cool Shop receipt are as follows:
- Step 1: Open Microsoft Word
- Step 2: Set the paper size to A6, how to click the Page Layout tab> Size> select A6
- Step 3: Insert> Table> Select the desired number of tables
- Step 4: Merge the table, or split the table and adjust the appearance as you wish
How to merge = Block tables that you want to combine, then click the Layout tab, and Merge Cell
How to split = click the table you want to split, then click the Layout tab, Split Cell, enter the amount as desired.
- Step 5: To get rid of the border, you can click the Home tab> then click on the table icon, various options appear, you can click the no border, if you want to bring up the border, click the option again that you need
- Step 6: Fill in the data data in accordance with the receipt data
The data that is usually in the receipt are as follows:
- Store Name: contains the name of your store
- Store address and full identity: contains the address, as well as the cellphone number
- Date: date of purchase
- Memo number: sequential number of the memorandum created
- Name: buyer’s name
Now the data above is usually outside the table. If the ones in the table usually have the following data
- The amount: the amount of goods purchased
- Item name: the name of the item purchased
- Unit Price: unit price
- Amount: price of all the items
Then at the bottom of the line there is usually data
- Total: Total costs to be paid
- Yours sincerely: just as regards, underneath can be written the name of the seller
- Note: can contain important notes from the store, e.g. “purchased items cannot be returned”
Now it’s easy right, if you want it even easier you can edit from the receipt template that I made.
That’s all the cool receipts tutorial for receipts and store receipts, and don’t forget to write your review about the receipt I made. Yes, you can call it as a token of thanks from you guys. Okay.???
How to Make Excel Receipt Formulas?
Payment Receipt Formula
How to Make Excel Receipt Formulas. Receipt, which is a proof of payment, is signed by a seller who is approved by the user of the budget and the treasurer of expenditure at a government or private institution. The payment made by the treasurer is not a small transaction, but too much for all forms of purchases or services, both buying office stationery, paying salaries, maintenance of equipment and machinery and so forth.
The right way is to make it easier to make a receipt format in Microsoft Excel that uses formulas, can be embedded in the formula so that it is easy to work and can reduce errors caused by copy and paste previous data.
Following is the Tutorial on How to Make Receipt using Microsoft Excel formula.
If you want to try the same formula directly in this article create a format with the same column as in the picture. In order for this formula to produce the appropriate data without data error.
Only two sheets of data format are needed, on the first sheet to be inputted, the data is inputted according to the output in the payment receipt format. The second sheet with the receipt format as usual, in the second sheet later this will be filled in the receipt formula.
First data format
Create a table format in Excel, in this sheet fill in the data required for each transaction Receipt such as Proof Number, Recipient’s Name, Occupation, Recipient Address, Payment Date, Payment Details and Amount of value to be paid, name this sheet with the name Data Fill
This receipt formula is made according to the format of the column in the image. If you differentiate the location of columns, you can also adjust the formula data later.
Second Receipt Format
After the data form is created, then create a receipt format in the new sheet in the same file. This format is as simple as the receipt form in general. To make it easier to fill in the formula for the receipt format as shown above and also make the PRINT column NUMBER as shown in columns I3: I5. The number printed column functions to call the receipt payment transaction data in accordance with the payment plan that has been input in the ISI DATA sheet.
To show receipts only when doing Print Out create print area settings from A1: G30 or click the page break preview in the lower right corner of the excel screen, just set the receipt area without displaying PRINT NUMBER. The next step is to fill in the formula in the column
- G2 as the proof number for the formula is = VLOOKUP (I5; ‘Fill in Data’! A3: I13; 2)
- G3 MAK the formula is = VLOOKUP (I5; ‘Fill Data’! A3: I13; 3)
- C8 Total Fee for the formula is = VLOOKUP (I5; ‘Fill Data’! A3: I13; 9)
- C9 The formula is = PROPER (calculated (C8) & “rupiah”)
- C11 Payment description The formula is = IF (VLOOKUP (I5; ‘Fill Data’! A3: I13; 8) <> 0; VLOOKUP (I5; ‘Fill Data’! A3: I13; 8); “”)
- E13 the name of the city and the payment date for the formula is = CONCATENATE (“City,”; TEXT (VLOOKUP (I5; ‘Fill Data’! A3: I13; 7); “[$ – 421] dd mmmm yyyy; @”))
- G18 the name of the recipient for the formula money is = IF (VLOOKUP (I5; ‘Fill Data’! A3: I13; 4) <> 0; VLOOKUP (I5; ‘Fill Data’! A3: I13; 4); “”)
- G19 the work of the recipient of the formula money is = IF (VLOOKUP (I5; ‘Fill Data’! A3: I13; 5) <> 0; VLOOKUP (I5; ‘Fill Data’! A3: I13; 5); “”)
- G20 The address of the recipient for the formula money is = IF (VLOOKUP (I5; ‘Fill Data’! A3: I13; 6) <> 0; VLOOKUP (I5; ‘Fill Data’! A3: I13; 6); “”)
How to Make Excel Receipt Formulas
To be able to display a number in C9, you must first download the macro, get in the previous article how to create a calculated formula. How to change the city to the city where you issued the receipt is press F2 at E13 then edit the city to the intended city. To display another payment transaction, type the number in question in the print column of number I5.
Thus the article of this simple Excel Receipt Formula was created so that you can understand it and are easy to practice. Good luck and please SHARE might also be useful for your friends.
- 1 Create a Receipt Here!
- 2 How to Fill Out Payment Receipt
- 3 How to Make Cool Receipts (Receipts, Stores) in Word
- 4 Store Receipt (memorandum)
- 5 How to Make Excel Receipt Formulas?